Module GPL-3.0+ Details
The Frontend Users module extends QUIQQER with a profile extension and a registration for users.
With the QUIQQER Frontend Users module your users can register on your website and create a user account. You decide how your users sign up and sign in. Registration and login options like Google and Facebook are available as seperate modules. Registration via e-mail address is part of the core package.
This module allows your users to view and edit their own data. They can change their e-mail, address or avatar (and more...). Via the QUIQQER permission management system you can decide which data your users have access to.
- Registration via e-mail address with optional username and address input (further registration options are available as separate modules; e.g. Google, Facebook)
- Sign In via e-mil address or username (further login options are available as separate modules; e.g. Google, Facebook)
- Extensive configuration options to customize the whole process from sign up to sign in to account deletion
- Optional "Reset password" option
- Including of CAPTCHA on registration (requires separate module quiqqer/captcha)
- E-Mail notification on registration of a new user
- Frontend management GUI for your users to view and edit their own account data
- Customizable access to user data via permission management
- Extensive xml API for developers to extend Frontend management and registration / login options (s. Wiki)
- Login - Login with optional registration
- Profile - User profile with management GUI
- Registration - Standalone site for registration
To install the latest version (1.0.2) for this package the following other packages have to be installed in the given version:
- QUIQQER: >=1.1|dev-master|dev-dev
To install version "dev-dev" of this package the following other packages have to be installed in the given version:
- QUIQQER: ^1.1|*@dev
To install version "dev-master" of this package the following other packages have to be installed in the given version:
- QUIQQER: ^1.1|*@dev
Integrates Matomo into QUIQQER. Matomo is the leading open-source analytics...
The brick system allows you to design your website according to your wishes....
Use the Stripe payment gateway to accept payments in your QUIQQER Shop for a...
The Frontend Users module extends QUIQQER with a profile extension and a...
The loss of side data and content is a thing of the past. The History module...