Module GPL-3.0+ Details
The Frontend Users module extends QUIQQER with a profile extension and a registration for users.
With the QUIQQER Frontend Users module your users can register on your website and create a user account. You decide how your users sign up and sign in. Registration and login options like Google and Facebook are available as seperate modules. Registration via e-mail address is part of the core package.
This module allows your users to view and edit their own data. They can change their e-mail, address or avatar (and more...). Via the QUIQQER permission management system you can decide which data your users have access to.
- Registration via e-mail address with optional username and address input (further registration options are available as separate modules; e.g. Google, Facebook)
- Sign In via e-mil address or username (further login options are available as separate modules; e.g. Google, Facebook)
- Extensive configuration options to customize the whole process from sign up to sign in to account deletion
- Optional "Reset password" option
- Including of CAPTCHA on registration (requires separate module quiqqer/captcha)
- E-Mail notification on registration of a new user
- Frontend management GUI for your users to view and edit their own account data
- Customizable access to user data via permission management
- Extensive xml API for developers to extend Frontend management and registration / login options (s. Wiki)
- Login - Login with optional registration
- Profile - User profile with management GUI
- Registration - Standalone site for registration
To install the latest version (1.0.2) for this package the following other packages have to be installed in the given version:
- QUIQQER: >=1.1|dev-master|dev-dev
To install version "dev-dev" of this package the following other packages have to be installed in the given version:
- QUIQQER: ^1.1|*@dev
To install version "dev-master" of this package the following other packages have to be installed in the given version:
- QUIQQER: ^1.1|*@dev
Use the Stripe payment gateway to accept payments in your QUIQQER Shop for a...
Integrates Matomo into QUIQQER. Matomo is the leading open-source analytics...
Advanced template with a modern design and settings.
With the FAQ page types it is easy to create FAQ for your users.
Offers the option to pay orders with a PayPal account